Friday, June 22, 2007

Colorado Drivers

WTF. So all of these guys drive like my grandpa Vern, the gas is either on or off.
As soon as they leave the stoplight, they are taking off like a bat out of hell. Then as soon as they get to the posted speed limit, they let off the gas.
If the average car does 0-60 in 8 seconds, people in CO consistently accelerate within a second of this. I know because I am always on the gas pretty hard just to keep up. So that's how I got my ticket, I was accelerating with the other drivers and then when they let off the gas, I just kept going. Since when do cops stand on the corner with their "Laser" gun anyways. He just walked out in the street, pointed at me, and motioned for me to pull over. What a crock.
GW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Sounds like a speed trap. Kinda lame. Is freeway driving much better? I seem to remember CO drivers go fast on the freeways...

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.