Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I left California

I finally moved today. The movers picked up my stuff on Thursday, so I figured it was about time.
I had a great weekend with Bake and Camian staying at my place. A couple of days down at the beach, a couple of rounds at the bar, a couple of good meals and I am gone. Many thanks to Bake and Cam for finishing my packing for me. I should have been more prepared but those two kick ass.
So I made it as far as Utah driving today. I stopped in some pisshole of a town called Richfield. I have about 460 miles to drive tomorrow, so I should be pulling into my brother Jim and his wife's place around 4pm on Wednesday. I can't forget to call my new job, I need to setup an appt to get a badge. I would hate to start out my new job by blowing things off...
Your man in Richfield -

No comments: