Sunday, May 27, 2007

Nice wedding day

I went to Ray and Mandi's wedding today and had a pretty good time. Kurtiss was supposed to be a groomsman in the wedding, so I was surprised not to see him there. Apparently, he shouldn't have had an $1100 tab at the bar the night before. I would hate to be there the first time he meets up with Ray and Mandi. I am sure that she is going to have more than one nice word for him...
The wedding was awesome though. Ray cried during the ceremony, Mandi wiped the tears off his cheek, good stuff.
I hung out with Bake (in from ABQ for the weekend) and Travis (in from Baghdad for the week) over at Travis' place this evening. We played a couple games of poker, and I just got back home. We are having my going away party Sunday night. I am really looking forward to that. We are going to Mr. A's for dinner and should have a really good time.

3 comments:

El Rayo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
El Rayo said...

I didn't cry! I got sand in my eye!!! :P

Ray in CA

[These internets things are complicated...]

mandiman said...

hey! thanks for giving us props in your blog! :)