Thursday, July 12, 2007

Traded in the G

That's right, I got rid of the G last night and got myself a new Nissan Xterra.
Nothing special, just something that will get me up into the mountains. I couldn't bring myself to put the G on anything other than a paved road so that prevented me from seeing a lot of the back country.
My next post will have pics of the new car.
On a positive note, this is the first time I have ever traded in a car or sold a car that wasn't totaled. I am so stoked that I was able to keep the original paint on a car for more than 18 months and there wasn't so much as a scratch on the G when I traded it in.
Oh, btw, if you are in the market for a G35, steer clear of my old 2006 G35 black manual transmission coupe. I definitely used up the best of that thing.
GW

2 comments:

mandiman said...

OMG!! Dude...not to diss you all up in public, but an Xterra??!! What happened to the Subies? Did you try a WRX Wagon? I love mine!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.