Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Good job Barry Bonds

Let me get out there and say congratulations to BB. I know people think he juiced, whatever. It's not his fault the rest of MLB's long ballers were juiced so he had to to keep up.
I hold Bug Selig responsible for the controversy surrounding this historic achievement. I mean, when he was appointed commissioner, it was supposed to be an interim position while he went out and found a suitable replacement. He should have looked farther than his kitchen for someone to fill that position. The reason he was interim in the first place is because he wasn't qualified for the job. So, Bud, this debacle is your fault, not Barry's.
Maybe MLB should should take a hint from cycling and test the hitters after every home run or 10 strike out game.
I for one am happy for Barry. Like one of the sports guys interviewed last night said: He was a hall of famer well before the late 90s when people suspect he started juicing. I mean, the kid's in the 500/500 club, for crying out loud, the guy is one of the best players ever. I would stop short of calling him the best hitter ever, I mean, I saw TG's last hit ever and even he gave all the props in the world to the the Splendid Splinter.
Congrats Barry.

2 comments:

The Ray said...

what are those strap things hanging off the pedals?

Bonds who?

On a Denver note. Had a nice look see today. Went to Kings Super off University in Highlands Ranch. There was Bronco's stuff all up in there. If I move here ain't no way I could be a bronco's fan... But I won't be one of those dick Raiders/Chiefs/Broncos fans what come make asses of themselves in our house. I'll be a closet Chargers fan...

You're welcome... ;)

Now about these drivers...

TJ Morton said...

Nice toe clips!