Monday, August 6, 2007

Guess what I got, part 2!!!

Well, since I have pretty much everything I need for mountaineering, I thought I would get a new hobby to spend more money on.
So I got a new bike.
The difference between this and hiking and climbing is that I needed everything all at once. You know, the bike, pedals, shoes, helmet, pump, extra tubes, tools, gloves, shorts, jersey, ... Yeah, that was a nice expensive day for me, but hey, it should be pretty fun to ride for the next few months until the snows come.
I think the only thing I still need is a rack for my xterra to put it on. Until then though, it does fit in the back.
Yeah!

1 comment:

TJ Morton said...

Have a hitch installed and buy a hitch mounted rack. They're much easier to install and remove and they're much more secure than a strap rack.